Incorporated – 1995
HQ Baltimore, MD
Small Business Categories:
Minority & Disadvantage
DCAA Approved Accounting
Top Secret Facility Clearance
Plexus Installations, Inc. DBA Plexus Communications Group (Plexus) is a woman-owned, small (WOSB) minority business, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland; with offices in Chesapeake, Virginia and Charleston, SC. Plexus provides consulting, engineering, implementation, training and maintenance support for information technology and telecommunications systems for government and commercial entities. Plexus’ core competencies include providing our clients with a host of enterprise architecture, systems engineering, information assurance, network engineering, software engineering, IT Service Delivery, IPv6 implementation and training support, and end-to-end technology project delivery solutions. Plexus has extensive experience and capabilities in planning, building, and maintaining voice, data, video and security cable infrastructures; supporting the design and installation of computer labs, data centers, video surveillance and A/V systems, Local Area Network infrastructures and more.
Founded as a Maryland corporation in 1995, we established our presence supporting state and local government agencies under leading Systems Integrators. Plexus won our first prime contracts in the late 1990s which included an Information Technology Support Services contract valued over $1million. In 2003, Plexus achieved exponential growth leading to the launch of our Federal Division in March 2004. Recruiting industry professionals and expanding service offerings enhanced corporate capabilities and enabled investments in Business Development taking Plexus from a local business to a multi-divisional corporation. Plexus continued expanding our capabilities in 2008 with electrical service offerings. Already employing electrical professionals to support low voltage installations, the addition of power services sprang naturally from our experience with new construction and renovation projects. Using our extensive expertise and focus planning, building, and maintaining related system infrastructures, we present our clients with complete solutions custom tailored to their particular needs. Plexus has more than forty (40) dedicated professionals on staff that have proven their proficiencies within their chosen disciplines, including BICSI Registered Technicians and Installers, BICSI RCDD, electricians, and electrical engineer.
Supporting clients for over 17 years, Plexus offers:
- Solid experience in the management, engineering & design, installation, and activation of electrical systems, telecommunications systems, surveillance systems, and cable plant infrastructure systems
- A record of excellence in providing systems and infrastructure installation services to Commercial and Government clients;
- Services that include continuous analysis, lower costs, and improved maintenance and service of the entire system;
- A Quality Control Plan that demands that we actively govern the team’s operations and identify challenges before they become systematic or overwhelming; and
- Open communications between all levels of our management team, the client’s Program Management and Contract representatives.
Plexus Communications Group brings experienced and focused management and credentialed technicians; experienced in trade coordination and project management, acquisition, installation, operation, quality assurance, safety, maintenance, testing and user training to any project.
View news and updates on the Plexus Blog!